Thursday, August 28, 2014

Nursery - Done for Now

The last couple of days I have been really fussing over the nursery. Finishing up the last things and moving them around until I was satisfied. The cupboards are stocked and sorted, the monitor connected and tested and everything cleaned. I am happy with it. It is very plain but functional (I hope!). Once she outgrows the crip I would like to put in a bookcase and decorate the room some more. But for now I think it makes a nice little nest for our little one.

I took some photo's, but it does not at all do justice as the room is just too small to maneuver and take decent pictures. The top one is a panorama when sitting in the chair by the window.


So all that lacks is a little baby, which would most probably be resolved within the next 2 weeks. We are all waiting in anticipation for the first sign that our girl is ready to meet the world. Very exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment